Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
As one of the world’s most value resources, our team is solving some of the world’s most complex water issues. Whether it’s treating, distributing or storing water, Jacobs reaches across boundaries and collaborates to successfully deliver customized innovative solutions. We provide you the means and tools to work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects to grow your career and help protect this valuable resource.
Our Water business is currently seeking for a Resident Engineer Civil Design to be part of our project team in Tuas, Singapore.
- Under general supervision of the Chief Resident Engineer and Lead RE, evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering and construction management and supervision techniques, procedures, and criteria; carry out general contract administration and management
- Manage and supervise Resident Technical Officer(s) (RTO) assigned to the project
- With additional experience within one area, the individual is expected to assist in the design of larger and more complex assignments
- Provides leadership and accountability for the implementation, and measurable performance, of the Jacobs Beyond Health and Safety Program
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Bachelor in Engineering (Civil / Structural) – from an approved university (under BCA’s list of accepted university for RE registration).
- Registration as Resident Engineer with IES – JAC
- Min 5 years of relevant design and construction experience.
- Proficient in Civil & Structural design software and MS Office Suite of programmes.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too –from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.