WHY DUPONT WATER SOLUTIONS
There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. It's a time of incredible progress at DuPont — a time of momentum. The possibilities that flow with water are abundant. We continuously pursue pioneering innovation and becoming leaders in water treatment, new methods of water purification, and specialty separation. We remain committed to collaboratively advancing the industry to grow a cleaner world together. Possibility flows with us.
INTRODUCTION TO THE ROLE
Looking for an experienced Research Engineer to join our growing Water Solutions business in Singapore. You are an expert in managing research projects with strong technical background, ability to independently operate and troubleshoot Reverse Osmosis (RO) skids, and penchant for learning new process technologies.
This role requires you to work collaboratively across various functional teams across the globe and local vendors to ensure compliance with project timelines and EH&S requirements. You will be reporting to Regional Technical Manager, while also working closely with research administrators and experts.
- Develop research projects in collaboration with internal and external research agencies
- Conceptualize, design, and build pilot/commercial skids
- Utilize sound research techniques to develop pilot protocols, execute experiments, collect critical raw data, normalize and interpret performance trends, etc.
- Work closely with internal R&D & technical service teams to
- Align on project goals, advise, and develop product or process strategies
- Communicate on a timely basis to meet project deadlines
- Work with support functions to enable procurement, expense billing, and maintain records
- Publish/present research outcomes in reputed journals and conferences
- Identify improvement opportunities and create execution plan
YOUR EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
- 5 years of technical experience in WATER industry, with experience in operating skids and managing projects
- Master’s degree in engineering or related field preferable
- Experienced in data collection, processing, and modeling in research projects
- Strong communication, presentation, reporting skills
- Motivated learner in acquiring new product and process technology knowledge
- Collaborates across organization and geography
- Ambitious, self-motivated and disciplined