Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
As a Reporting Analyst – Hyperscale you will have responsibility for end to end reporting activities across several JVs, focused on both internal deliverables as well as reporting to our JV partners, and will report to the Hyperscale Reporting Manager. This is a newly created role in a growing global team dedicated to the accounting and reporting for these JVs, which requires a ‘can do’ attitude with motivation to put their own stamp on the processes and grow with it as the hyperscale strategy grows. The role will be remote from the xScale Controller and Reporting Manager, who are both based in Amsterdam, and therefore requires an autonomous mindset.
- You manage the timely preparation of the monthly management reporting packs for a set of JV’s
- You assist in the preparation of quarterly investor reporting packs across a set of JV’s
- Assist team as needed on month-end accounting activities
- Provide assistance to the Treasury team on finalizing the bank reporting
- Work closely with Accounting, Treasury, Finance Operations and FP&A departments
- Continuously drive for improvement in quality and efficiency in new processes and systems to enhance the workflow of the team
- Work with an entrepreneurial team spirit
- Prepares monthly, quarterly, and YTD reporting packs
- Performs flux analysis as well as ad hoc deliverables
- Work with upstream data owners and cross-functional teams to support reporting activities
- MSc or BSc in Finance
- 3+ years’ experience working in Accounting/Financial control role
- Experience with either IFRS or US GAAP is ideal
- Strong communication skills – both in-person and remotely
- Team player with an entrepreneurial mindset