You will be part of a dynamic and multinational team of regulatory professionals supporting the continued growth and regulatory compliance of DuPont Nutrition and Biosciences (N&B).
The position is responsible for Regulatory Affairs matters, based in Singapore. Main responsibilities include:
- Mainly responsible for the pharma excipients portfolio with opportunities for exposure in the food and nutrition segments.
- Proactively interact and engage with various stakeholders including Legal, Commercial, Supply Chain and Project Managers in the Asia Pacific region.
- Responsible for working with the team to compile and submit documentation to relevant authorities to obtain approval of permit applications/renewals critical to N&B.
- Track and communicate the progress of license applications/transfers to stakeholders.
- Keep project and business leadership updated with the progress, issues and seek support in advance wherever required.
- Understand and adhere to the DuPont policies.
- Close follow up with internal stakeholders as well as external regulatory agencies to secure all the regulatory approvals within agreed time frames and costs.
- Alert Business and Project Leadership about any delay to agreed time frames to secure the necessary approvals.
- Provide inputs to other stakeholders of the project to effectively manage regulatory or compliance issues as well as crisis and special situations.
- Degree in chemistry, pharmaceutical science, life sciences or related discipline.
- 4 years of experience in Regulatory affairs or similar capacity in the pharmaceutical/food or nutrition industry.
- Strong project management skills.
- Pleasant personality with good networking and negotiation skills.
- Strong influencing and communication skills, especially in a matrix and global environment.
- Highly engaged, independent and problem-solving mindset.
- Respect for people and ethical mindset is a must.
- Highly adaptable to a dynamic regulatory environment.