Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) provides award-winning integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the world. The TTS Asia business was recently awarded Euromoney’s Best Transaction Bank in Asia given our leading capabilities, solutions and depth of client relationships across 15 markets in Asia Pacific.
Payments and Receivables business is a key growth driver for Citi’s TTS business and a critical component of Citi’s differentiated network versus competitors. Asia Pacific region is undergoing rapid transformation with the evolution of digital payment systems, growth of innovative ecommerce companies and digital players.
Citi’s Asia Payments and Receivables business is at the forefront of payments market transformation and innovation across Asia.
Role Overview: Develop best in class Payments & Receivables product capabilities for our clients with an innovative, customer-centric and digital focus.
Role Type: Individual Contributor
- Develop a sound technical understanding of regional/global technology platforms, front ends and other components.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders in the creation of requirements, functional specification and solution design for P&R related build.
- Acceleration of payment transformation for markets with TTS dependence on legacy GCG infrastructure
- Work closely with global/regional/country product managers, and Operations & Technology teams.
- Help implement key strategic initiatives.
- Implement market led, regulatory and other clearing changes.
- Identify and develop new product innovations and product differentiation.
- As part of the Consumer Bank exit in Asia, work on the separation of intertwined platforms across different payment products. This would also involve management of changes to the operating model as certain products are managed as shared utilities between GCG and ICG.
- Very strong technical knowledge in Payments and Receivables product space, including technology platforms, operational processes and the overall eco-system.
- Product management experience.
- Client-centricity and commercial orientation
- Passion for driving change
- Practical, analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Strong execution skills and a willingness to engage in the details
- Team player with ability to evidence leadership and build consensus while working within a matrix organization and with functional partners
- Strong Influencing skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with the countries and the global team for clarity and prioritization of regional needs
- Project Management skills
- At least 7-9 years of relevant experience
- Senior role within a fundamental, core and dynamic product for TTS in a critical and growing region with deep and interesting markets critical to global clients
- Will develop detailed knowledge of a complex end-to-end business, develop understanding of client needs and the overall ecosystem for this business.
- Relationship building: will build relationships across country & global product leads, and with key functional partners.
- Opportunity to be in the vanguard of a significant transformation of the cash management business.
Education Level: Bachelor or Master’s degree in technology or business
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Citi Return To Work Programme Welcomes You If You Have:
- Taken a career break of 6 months or more*
- A degree or higher educational qualifications
- Relevant working experience
- Those currently working are also welcomed to apply
**When you are being redirected to Citibank career site, please make sure to choose “Halfthesky” under “Job Boards” when you fill in “How Did You Hear About Us?*” field, so we can follow up on your application directly with the Recruiter who’s responsible for the role.