We have an exciting great opportunity for Partner Alliance Manager to join our team and make a difference. As the Regional Partner Alliance Manager, he / she acts as a trusted adviser to our partner and develops a mutually beneficial relationship in alignment with HPE business priorities. He/she will be responsible for the profitability, and pipeline through joint business plans and data-driven sales efforts. By developing knowledge of the partner priorities, industry trends, IT landscape, IT investment strategy, HPE priorities, he/she will coordinates and executes HPE activities with the Partner, and differentiate HPE from the competitors.
- Serves as a trusted advisor and expert to the Partner (e.g. Value Added Reseller (VAR), Distributor, SI, ISV, Managed Service Provider) on where to play within emerging trends in Partner's ecosystem in alignment with HPE business priorities. Collaborates closely with the Partner to create a mutually beneficial plan for the future.
- Drives end-to end HPE revenue, profitability, and pipeline by creating joint business plans and leading data-driven sales efforts with the Partner.
- Develops a business plan and ensures all target countries have a documented business plan aligned to growth areas
- Identify the growth opportunities with joint channels , Distribution and Tier 2 partners and help drive the necessary plans. Including assign quota and manage operational dashboard. Align closely with Channels team on the action plans , program etc
- Coordinates and executes HPE activities with the Partner, leveraging HPE specialists when needed, including sales cadence, education, marketing, executive briefings, proactive forecasting, business planning, and client engagements.
- Drives account mapping process with the Partner and HPE Sales teams to align field sales. Promotes increased value to HPE for pipeline and revenue/profit growth while leveraging the collective strength of the partner ecosystem.
- Leads and implements HPE strategy, programs, and systems with and on behalf of the Partner to assure accelerated financial outcomes and build partner loyalty to HPE. Influences Partner to drive increased number of sellers, Solution Architects, and other Partner resources to HPE portfolio.
- Identify the growth opportunities with joint channels , Distribution and T2 partners and help drive the necessary plans
- Be the focal point of contact with the worldwide OEM team and represent the APAC business, by call out support issues , roadmap enhancements etc.
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor's degree
- Possess 7 years and above of channels/ partners sales experience in Technology industry
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive experience in working with Compute / Hardware solutions
- Experienced in making independent decisions of a strategic nature
- Capable of taking strategic risks that visibly impact the company's financial well- being
- Extensive experience selling to partners in a complex environment