Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
· container orchestration and management
· AI/ML and data analytics
· cost control with IT automation and AI-driven operations and security
Therefore, enabling organizations to increase agility and efficiency, unlock insights, and deliver business innovation. The HPE Ezmeral portfolio plays an essential role in HPE’s edge-to-cloud strategy.
HPE currently has an exciting opportunity for Senior Client Manager. As the Senior Client Manager, he/she develops long term sales pipelines to increase market share in specialized areas and markets.
· Develops long term sales pipeline to increase the company's market share in specialized area.
· Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities for customer value by expanding and enhancing existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit in specialty area.
· Set direction for business development and solution replication.
· Sell enterprise software to customers on a partnership basis.
· Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, including the C- level for mid-to-large accounts by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
· Maintain and use overall cross-portfolio knowledge to support account leads with integration of solutions.
· Contribute to enduring executive relationships that establish the company's consultative professionalism and promote its total solution capabilities.
· Maintains expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.
· Maintains broad market and competitor knowledge to ensure credibility with Customer Executives
· Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
· Prior selling experience includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities.
· Considered a mentor of selling strategy, including designing strategy.
· Possess 10 years or more of software enterprise sales experience
· Know strengths and weaknesses of key competitors in account and how to leverage this knowledge in the account.
· Uses expertise specialty, consultative solution selling and business development skills to align the client's business needs with solution.
· In-depth knowledge of client's business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure.
· Considerable knowledge of the customer's infrastructure and architecture.
· Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving services sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
· Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving full portfolio including hardware, software and services needed for the customer's requirements.
· Strategic planning on a business development level; can build an effective business case reflecting the value of an appropriate strategy.
· Balance strategic and tactical pursuits to optimize coverage and develop a predictable revenue stream.
· Uses C-level engagement skills in collaboration with account leads to offer value-add solutions to the client.
· Excellent project oversight skills.
· Works with the account team to build an effective account plan and strategy to drive incremental revenue in the account.
· Successful partner engagement experience by working effectively with our partners to drive additional revenue.
· Understand and sells high value software solutions.
· Demonstrates the ability to leverage the company's portfolio of products and services to change the playing field against our competition.
· Understands the leverage of services as part of strategic portfolio of products.
· Promotes services as part of all strategic opportunities.
· Maintain knowledge of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.