Paid Parental Leave
Return to Work Policy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Leadership Development Program
Raise Numbers Of Women In Leadership
Internal Women's Networking Group
Equal Pay Initiatives
Sales Specialist Cisco Refresh - ANZ, Singapore & Greater China
What You'll Do
* As part of the Cisco Refresh team you will have direct relationships and leverage channel partners to maximize the revenue opportunities within the APJC Theatre across multiple territories (ANZ, Singapore & Greater China).
* Responsibilities will include:
* All aspects of sales across all verticals, including marketing, prospecting and cold-calling.
* Account profiling, pipeline creation, product blending and quoting.
* Collaborative engagement of internal and external Cisco direct partners, distributors and 2-tier resellers.
* Post-sale management and ultimately driving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
* Bring new ideas to the Sales teams for building new business and creating additional pipeline; performing to meet or exceed sales quota.
* This position requires a hunter mentality driving new business models and strategic relationships at senior levels, both internally and externally to Cisco.
Who you are
* Hunter mentality, customer focused, great teammate.
* You are someone who, enjoys "hands on" selling, is achievement-oriented and believes in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals through strong sales collaboration.
* You enjoy working in an autonomous and independent environment.
* You have excellent overall understanding of Cisco products & technology.
* The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
* You are able to work in a diverse and globally distributed team across all time-zones.
* Enjoy travelling and driving face to face relationships across diverse stakeholders.
* Consistent achievement of sales quotas
* Ability to think out of the box
* Understand Cisco’s secondary market challenges and are eager to become a subject matter expert to support Cisco sales and partners to compete and win in all competitive situations.
* Attention to detail and diligent to high level responsibilities such as discount approvals, quote creation, legal contracts and inventory reservations.
* Outstanding presentation and communication skills
Who you'll work with
Cisco Refresh is a Cisco Capital business. It is Cisco’s remanufacturing P&L globally for all product lines. Customers seeking second hand equipment can purchase fully warranted and supported Cisco used equipment through the Cisco Refresh division. We provide price-sensitive customers with a legitimate alternative to purchasing gray market products.
Our stakeholders include Cisco Capital, Finance, WW Sales including Channels, WW Customer Experience (CX), Business Entities (BE), Global Operations, and Brand Protection. Our accountabilities include:
Growing the $230M P&L in alignment with Cisco’s transformation strategy
Delivering value for customers through on time delivery of high demand refurbished products
Maintaining an efficient supply chain with world class efficiency for asset recovery, inventory management, sourcing, and valuation
Building GTM and RTM plans with a primary focus on slowing the gray market and creating competitive advantage for Cisco in emerging markets, established countries, and growth segments with expiring install bases
Developing and maintaining a global channel strategy aligned with worldwide and regional partner orgs, worldwide and regional distribution orgs, and managed services provider org.
Develop EOL/EOS strategies for Business Entities leveraging Cisco Capital leasing and remanufactured equipment
Create new competitive product offers, promotions to drive growth through asset lifecycle management
Accelerate the business case for Circular Economy and Sustainability
Enable Cisco Capital Sales value through the realization of asset lifecycle management and refreshable leases
Providing Cisco Refresh employees with a winning culture through diverse and inclusive teams
To achieve the above objectives, Cisco Refresh must function in a manner tightly aligned to the daily priorities of Cisco Capital, Cisco Finance, and Cisco, Inc in addition to maintaining relationships across WW Sales, WW CX, Business Entities, Global Operations, and Brand Protection that allow Cisco Refresh to have a 24-36 month strategic vision.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!