Jacobs is one of the world’s leading providers in technical, professional and construction services. We specialize in architecture, engineering and construction, operations and maintenance, as well as scientific and consulting. Our client portfolio includes industrial, commercial, and government clients across multiple markets and geographies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Recruiter to join our Hong Kong operations. Partnering with all levels of management to understand the commercial drivers of their current and future talent needs, to deliver best practice end to end recruitment services as well as create talent pools to ensure Jacobs is equipped with the best talent to drive our international growth. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager you will lead diversity by ensuring our recruitment strategies attract diverse candidates, as well as enhance the overall candidate experience.
You will have significant recruitment experience preferably having worked in a technical or professional services environment. As part of the APAC team, you can expect to be recruiting the following types of roles across the broader region.
- Transport Infrastructure; Road, Rail, Aviation and Ports
- Built Environment; Architecture and Building Services specializing in Hospitals, Education and the Defense sectors
- Water & Environment; EIS, Planning, Cultural Heritage, Contaminated Land and a range of specialty disciplines
- Power & Process Engineering; Generation, Distribution, Renewables, Studies
- Be excited by the challenge of recruiting for high-level talent and possess strong search and sourcing exposure
- Have proactive search experience, ability to manage multiple priorities, desire to work with senior stakeholders and deliver in a fast-paced and high performing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of HRIS, applicant tracking systems and other HR systems (Taleo preferred)
- Be someone who can easily build strategic relationships with senior leaders and other recruitment professionals around the globe to drive continuous improvement within our executive recruitment capability
At Jacob we value people. Having the right balance of diversity, career and lifestyle enable us to consistently deliver and exceed clients’ expectations.
Working alongside industry leaders, you will have the opportunity to develop your career working on key projects in an environment which encourages collaboration, knowledge sharing and innovation. To support your professional growth, Jacobs flexible working arrangements, extended leave options and a host of social, health and wellbeing events and initiatives will underpin our commitment to you. At Jacobs, it’s all about what you do, not where you are, which counts!