WHY DUPONT ELECTRONICS & INDUSTRIAL (E&I)?
There’s never been a more exciting time to join us. It's a time of incredible progress at DuPont — a time of momentum. It's the time for change makers, for the doers and pioneers, to create essential innovations the world needs. We pursue new technologies and performance materials that enable your designs to be smaller, more complex and more powerful than you could ever imagine.
DuPont is a technology leader, serving the semiconductor, circuit board, display, digital and flexographic printing, healthcare, aerospace, industrial and transportation industries.
Why wait for a better future? Invent a better n:ow. Build the next thing that changes everything!
INTRODUCTION TO THE ROLE
We are looking for an experience R&D Shared Lab Leader with strong communication and project management skill. You are also a technical and product application expert in Metalization. This is a dual-portfolio lead role.
As a Shared Lab leader, you will ensure the success in commissioning this lab, and a seamless operation after the setup. You will continue be the go-to person in all lab related requirements.
As an expert in Metalization, you will be working very closely with customers to leverage our business product offering. You will also be innovative in developing and improving new product applications to meet customer short to long term requirement.
You will be part of our regional R&D team, reporting to our global technology expert. You have great knowledge and experience in printed circuit board (PCB) for make hold conductive (MHC) and electrolytic copper plating (EP) process. You are also a strong communicator to interpret needs between technology and business functions.
- Provide technical support to existing and future customers by assisting with processing and product selection
- Being a leader to manage team in application technology, motivate employee and leverage cross regional technology team & cross functional resource
- Identify, assess technical opportunities and provide solutions for the customer.
- Being as a technical marketing to collect voice of customers, technology demand and insight, market intelligence and competitor activities to internal initiation process.
- Leverages efficient expertise to expand DuPont products to different process and equipment application.
- Work closely with reginal commercial team to support customers, product promotion and provide timely after service.
- Interface closely with other region of Customer Account Technology team & technology team to provide timely support to customers.
- Manage laboratory works and experiments, and Collaborate with CSL lab operation team, Metallization, Image Transfer & EIF ATG team to establish 5-year capital plan.
- Coordinate and design pilot line footprint in South East Asia to engage customer service and new product promotion
- Adhere to business compliance requirement and organization’s EH&S codes
- Master degree or above in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in PCB printed circuit board for Make Hole Conductive (MHC), Electrolytic Copper Plating (EP) processes and Image transfer process, and experiences in product ,process engineering & application development expertise
- Lab management experience is preferred
- Collaborative: a team player with ability to work across various functional teams
- Well-organized, yet a multi-tasker with good analytical, design of experimenter, and problem-solving skill
- Great interpersonal and social skills that demonstrate strong leadership quality to engage wide range of internal and external business partners
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.