Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their various facilities that are changing our world.
Our talented experts create exceptional spaces across the world through our creative blending of human need, environmental stewardship, value creation, science and art. We believe that built environments should reflect the context, history, cultures, communities, and the natural environment while incorporating advances in technology.
We are currently welcoming you to join our project team to involve in the execution of AMI Project across Singapore. The QS will provide the contract administration of the assigned project to administer the contracts. The QS will report to the Project Manager for the assigned project/contracts. The QS will be located at site as part of a larger project team and will have functional reporting line to APAC Contracts Management team for following Jacobs standard procedures and tools.
The QS will work closely with the Project Manager in Jacobs, the Client PUB and with 3rd Parties / Contractors and be able to effectively communicate and coordinate with all the parties. The QS will also work closely with all other resident site staff in the project team in ensuring timely issue and accuracy of progress payments and cash flows
- Working with the Project Manager and the Implementation Manager, QS evaluates, selects, and applies standard contract administration and measurement techniques to the administration and assessment of progress claims, variation claims and notice of claims relating to Extension of Time (EOT) and Loss and Expense (L&E).
- The QS shall establish, monitor and track the cash flow of Jacobs, PUB, and supervise the Contractor’s QS for their cashflow and progress payments in accordance with PSSCOC.
- Performs routine aspects of quantity surveying, assessment, processing and certification of progress claims, and general administration of contracts including drafting replies to the contractor’s general correspondence and notices of claims.
- Prepare cash flows, contingency analysis, assessment of variation claims and claims for EOT and L&E.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in QS or equivalent from a recognized University or other professional QS qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant QS working experience.
- Familiar with PSSCOC and experience with local government
- MS office skills especially MS Excel are essential, and knowledge of advance analytical tools will be a bonus.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.