We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
To support QA Manager to plan and drive the implementation of the Quality Management System and quality improvement projects to assure its compliance with ISO9001 requirements and to create the competitiveness of the business in Quality assurance by Plan and coordinate with relevant functions to implement the activities related document control system, internal/external audits as well as product registration to ensure the compliance to quality management system ISO 9001 and local requirement
- · Inspires commitment to AkzoNobel’s purpose, vision, strategy, core principles, values and leadership behaviors.
- · Acts as an ambassador and creates an open environment in which the team as a whole and its members individually can perform at their best.
- · Sets objectives for team members, reviews development and provides clear, open and constructive feedback on performance combined with the appropriate actions.
- · Ensures reporting line is fully informed and acts in line with HSE and Compliance regulations.
- · Proactively manages costs.
- · Reports on progress on a continuous base.
- · Ensure the ISO 9001 document system is in place and well maintained
- · Coordinate and follow up action plans of internal/ external audit’s results with related departments
- · Update Quality Law/ Legislation administration
- · Ensure team members meet BBSA, Kaizen, 5S objectives & follow HSES policy, Quality policy, code of conduct
- · Actively deploys ALPS foundations and ALPS Quality Management primary processes, with high priority. Promotes the quality philosophy throughout the organization by setting a positive example and positively participating in cross-functional problem solving activities.
- · Follow up the actions from QMR with involved functions till completion
- · Conduct registration and self-declaration for the new product launch and formulation changed to ensure compliance with local requirements.
- · Take charge for SSV at Quality site
- · Conduct process confirmation periodically at the plant to initiate process improvement
- · Working with suppliers and tollers for quality monitoring and improvement projects
- · Provides assistance, gives advice and distributes information to customers, suppliers, sales and internal departments related to product quality.
- · Plan and lead team to do the incoming check for RM/PM
- · Ensuring all testing methods are developed, standardized, documented, trained and applied properly by QC team.
- · Highlight the trend of RM quality to relevant functions and coordinate with RDI/Prod in order to have in advance adjustment to eliminate the issues happen at shop-floor
- · Work with Pur to follow up, ensure actions at supplier site are properly completed
- · Ensuring NCR/PCAR are recorded and documented
- · Work as a packaging engineering to develop the testing method, plan and conduct the testing for new pack/NPD.
- · Conduct the test to solve the customer complaints for pack
- · Do investigation to define root cause of issue and propose initiatives for improvement
- · Re-fresh training WI for QC staff.
- Experience: Working experience in the Quality Assurance or knowledge of QMS are advantages
- Education: Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering
- Problem Solving
- Influencing skills - Communication planning
- Proactively and consistently keeping ahead of legislation
- Balance sheet ownership
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.