What you will do:
- Ensures FieldExecution Manager actively manages project portfolio, supports risk mitigations and variation negotiations.
- Review project financial performance (GM%, DSO, UBR, AR, VO, Closing…) with regional Project Operations leaders.
- Develop, standardize & CI the operational process during the project execution. Provides guidance to projects in reviews to ensureflawless execution, clear roadblocks.
- Evaluate the project quality and monitor the EHS risks/issues.
- Maintain Project Management software - EEI upgrade, which supports project leaders/managers to easily plan for budgeting project costs, forecasting revenue, cash flow, billing & collection; allow leaders to know project financial status and potential risks via KPI data.
- Develop annual project closing plan to effectively/timely track the project performance
- Review the projects to determine the VO opportunities, set up annual VO plan to increase the project revenue and earning.
- Develop and regularly review/improve level project operation process, e.g., project closing process, transition process, urgent purchase process.
- Provides visibility report to APAC management on Project Health, Risk and Governance
What we look for:
- Bachelor Degree in Automatic control or above
- Strong knowledge of HVAC, Building Management and Automation System and Security System project management with more than 15 years working experience
- Familiar with the management of foreign enterprise
What you will love about Johnson Controls:
- We’ve been dedicated to protecting the environment since our invention of the electric thermostat in 1885, which provided a fundamental shift in the energy efficiency of buildings. Now, all over the world, our products and services empower customers and communities to consume less energy and conserve resources.
- Global, innovative, industry leader
- Embraces diversity
- Growth opportunities abound
- Fast-paced, evolving company, always learning, always adapting
- Great benefits; including Healthcare related wellness discounts, great 401k match, company-funded retirement program, vacation, sick time, floating holidays and national holidays