Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Our bodies and environment all depend on water, it is the building block that supports all life. Water issues are becoming increasingly prominent as we struggle with disparity between water availability and demands, water pollution, and competition for limited water resources. At Jacobs, we recognize these challenges, and our engineers, scientists, and planners are working together with clients to find the right solutions to their water challenges.
Our Water Resources team in Manila is currently looking to hire a Project Manager to successfully deliver a range of large-scale Water, Wastewater, and Water Resources projects. Reporting to the Country Manager, this role will see you being a senior leader fostering, maintaining, and growing relationships with key clients.Your primary responsibilities in this role will include
- Provide water sector-based leadership to achieve Jacobs’ objectives with respect to growth, profitability, staff, clients, and continuous improvement.
- Develop and support the strategic direction and meet the business objectives of the performance center.
- Foster creative thinking and thought leadership to drive opportunities for our clients and the downstream Jacobs workstreams
- Align your delivery, sales, and growth activities with Jacobs’s expectations with regard to culture, systems, processes, and KPIs.
- Drive improvement in client satisfaction and deliver projects to the satisfaction of both the client and Jacobs.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
The successful candidate, you will possess:
- Experience in delivering complex engineering projects in the Philippines and the region and demonstrated ability to operate in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Core knowledge of the development of projects and opportunities in the water sector – preferably across multiple technologies or sub-sectors
- Cross-sector knowledge outside the water sector and an ability to leverage past experiences to provide client confidence in multi-sector delivery
- Understanding of, and experience in, multiple project roles, delivery models, and leadership styles.
- A deep understanding of the cultural environment in the Philippines.
- Must be able to articulate a clear vision and direction and have good social, networking and presentation skills.
- Proven track record as an engineering project manager and business leader
Those with Country-specific work rights need only apply.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.