We would like to welcome you as a Project Manager with our Life Sciences business in Singapore.
The position will act as a Jacobs Representative towards the Client for information or decision relative to the assigned project – responsible for the overall aspects includes the overall quality, schedule, cost, HSE, and human relations amongst the team members.
- Hands-on manager in a complex network of interrelated activities necessary to move technical and engineering information forward to complete the design, construction and initial operation of the required facilities
- Ensures overall direction and coordination of efforts for major proposals, E/EPC / EPCMV contracts for services or alternatively as a combination of various smaller projects of a similar technology or for the same Client
- Enforces the solution of problems in the following phases of a project: project development/process design/detailed design/engineering
- Ensures project execution within the HSE, cost, time, quality and technical objectives to which Jacobs is committed
- Ensures project execution within the final objectives as determined by Jacobs’ management
- Ensures project parameters are in line with legal requirements
- Prepares and issues the project execution and quality plan.
- Reviews all Client's requests for changes
- Approves all proposed contract variations (Client changes: on Client's request or identified) before submittal and negotiates payment with Client
- Ensures that required project information flows to him
- Issues instructions for historical filing if required
- Ensures the project release to the Client
- Ensures the compliance with authority requirements
- Meeting Jacobs’ financial targets as set for the projects under his supervision
- The overall planning, organization, direction, coordination and control of all operations to meet the project objectives
- The (progress) payments and final acceptance by the Client (within the contract conditions and at an optimum cash flow)
- The adherence to the Jacobs organization procedures, the project execution and quality plan and project procedures
- The preparation of the project close-out report according to the Jacobs organization procedure for close-out
- Overall responsibility with respect to HSE matters for a specific project, and delegates specific related activities to his team members
- Review of the HSE performance with the construction manager
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with relevant experience and knowledge of Pharma, Bio, GMP, Regulatory requirements, and industrial specialized chemical EPCM project
- Minimum 15 years of experience in engineering & contracting of which include a minimum of 5 years experience as a Project Manager with a recent EPCM contract
- Good understanding of relevant contractual matters
- A team player and have good interpersonal skills
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.