At Jacobs, we’re not just building structures, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their various facilities that are changing our world.
As a Project Manager in Construction Management, you’ll join our collaborative team providing our clients with award-winning planning, engineering, architectural design, construction management, and design-build project delivery. We’re looking for a passionate individual in Thailand who is driven by collaboration, exceeding expectations, and challenging the status quo. The role will primarily focue on the following;
- Reports internally to Lead Project Manager and assists the Lead Project Manager in meetings at client in-country management level.
- Takes detailed briefings from the Client internal stakeholders, i.e., Area Managers, Convenience Retailing, Remediation, Fuel Deliveries, Procurement etc. and manages stakeholder alignment.
- Manages the procurement process and issues, receives, and evaluates tenders.
- Manages the procurement of construction works and equipment in accordance with the procurement plans.
- Preparation of design and contract documentation with Design Manager.
- Organizes Pre-Construction meeting and co-ordinates stakeholder activities. Manages interfaces with any client operations.
- Visits sites and undertakes the detailed scoping of the works including time cost, stakeholder and risk issues. Prepares preliminary schedules and arranges layouts through the Design
- Review site safety plan and Job Method Statements in accordance with client safety objectives, carries out safety inspections during construction, documents findings and implements recommendations for improvement.
- Review construction schedules, monitors, and reports on the progress of work to all stakeholders.
- Reviews contract security and insurances, superintends contract including certifying payments, authorizing extension of time and variations (under delegation), managing provision of design information to clarify documentation.
- Organizes and participates in site meetings, reviews inspection schedule, completes inspection checklists and witnesses commissioning testing of systems
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- With a recognized Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- With 5 to 7 years of experience in Project Management within Construction with sound knowledge in Electrical.
- Ensuring project deliverables meet and exceed client expectations
- Ensuring projects deliver expected operational targets and supporting the delivery
- Outstanding client focus and a commitment to problem solving in a collaborative way
- Exceptional written and communication skills, with the ability to influence and work with people at all levels
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities and offer win-win solutions
- Principal office located in Bangkok with a willingness to travel within Thailand to various sites as and when required
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.