Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we push the limits of what’s possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable. In our life sciences work, that means designing spaces that foster innovation, cultivate collaboration and drive the next great discovery for humanity.
We welcome you to join our Advanced Facilities (Electronics and Data Centre) team in Singapore, as a Project Controller.
Working closely with the Project Manager mainly to manage project control expenses and contract administration. Responsibilities will include (but not limited to)
- Project Number and tasks set-up for new projects
- Monitor and track on project performance and liaise/update project status to Project Manager.
- Generate monthly project status report
- Control project expenses and forecast burn-rate
- Manage/track progress payments to external sub-consultants and vendors
- Track invoice and payment collection from Client
- Contract administration
- Support sales team in the pricing strategy for new proposal
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Minimum Diploma with minimum of 2-3 years relevant working experience in construction industry or engineering consultancy firm
- Ability to effectively communicate project controls information to varied audiences including engineering, project/construction management, and project teams.
- Ability to identify root cause to deviation, flag deviation and liaise with respective parties to resolve deviation.
- Basic understanding on contractual terms and conditions for construction industry
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.