IBM’s Industry Consultants are essential to our clients as they work to reinvent themselves for the future. Join our highly visible and highly skilled team of global consultants as we strive to accelerate sales, deliver client engagements, and build IBM’s market eminence. If you are a forward-thinker and a curious intellectual, we welcome you to apply for your next exciting career challenge!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Industry skill in Production operation and knowledge of data types in their life cycles from planning, through collection, management, use and archiving and preservation.
- Prepare business proposals and Identifying and prioritizing the client technical and functional requirements.
- Responsible for bridging the gap between IT and the business using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Working knowledge of Production technologies across planning to operation e.g. OSI PI/IP21, Avocet, Energy Component, Real-time Production Monitoring
- Knowledge / skills in Industry Data standard e.g. Prodml
- Provide Data Analysis to get insights from production operation data-Historical and Real-time
- Collate data quality issues, Data Governance, and Master Data Management (document management, metadata capture, attribute standards, naming conventions, data lineage).
- University degree: in Mechanical/Petroleum Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Production disciplines, technical data management.
- Working with multiple stakeholders, tools & workflows.
- A self-starter with the ability to work effectively both individually as well as part of a team.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficiency in data science programming skill such as Python or R, familiarity working for big data environments in cloud along with knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases will be added advantages.
- Experience in DL/ML (machine learning) techniques, model evaluation and hypothesis testing.
- Exposure to ERP system will be added advantages-SAP MM,SAP PM, Maximo, MS project, Primavera etc.
- Exposure to ETRM process and technologies will be added advantages