- Provide engineering assistance to operations in support of improved operation including: acquisition of data, troubleshooting, evaluation of control strategy, and technical recommendations for upgrades.
- Analyze plant performance, propose and initiate management of change documents to improve the consistency of operations. This includes Safety, Environmental, Quality, Productivity, Uptime or improved Cost position in the production area for which you are responsible.
- Lead area root cause failure analysis teams for improved control when deviations are identified.
- Assist maintenance in review and improvement of equipment
- Update operating procedures as needed
- Run tests in the plant to qualify new raw materials or packaging materials as required
- Degree in Engineering
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to lead and work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong team player.