The world needs innovators and problem solvers who turn challenges into greater opportunities. We have an insatiable curiosity about transformative trends challenging the status quo: Urbanization. Water scarcity. Climate change. Digital proliferation. Security.
Our Advanced Facilities business is growing rapidly where we would like to welcome you to be part of the team as a Process Chemical Engineer. Main duties:
- Process engineering design and calculations
- Process specifications
- Process requisition packages
- Technical bid analysis and evaluation.
- Review of contractor’s submittals (drawings, calcs, procedures, etc.)
- Testing and Commissioning of process systems.
- Assists with the preparation of proposals (medium-sized projects).
- Support procurement in meeting clients/vendor
- Support functional teams or projects
- Attendance and support during project constructions.
- Support Process Leads in designs, meetings, and tasks assignment.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
To be a successful candidate, you shall possess:
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in multi-project phases experience. Prior experience in Advanced Facilities type of project (example: semiconductor) will be an added advantage.
- Other technical requirements:
- Perform engineering calculations and designs (Not limited to Ultra-pure water system, wastewater treatment plant, process drains, etc. in semiconductor and electronic industries)
- Design development including system performance analysis and control, Process flow diagram, P&IDs, plant equipment layout and piping layout plan
- Design calculation for equipment selection, piping sizing, etc.
- Project specification and tender document
- Technical reviews
- BIM experience, namely Revit MEP
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Able to use calculation software namely PIPE-FLO, AFT Fathom, etc.
- Knowledge in International Codes, local Codes and Regulations
- Project schedule and deliverables at each design stage
- Coordination and communication among project teams
- Packaging and Interfacing
- A team player
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
Jacobs complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of age, race, religion, language, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities.