Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
At Equinix, we help the world’s digital leaders scale with agility, speed the launch of digital services, deliver world-class experiences, and transform people’s lives. Our culture is based on collaboration and the growth and development of our teams.
We hire hardworking people who thrive on solving challenging problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, and try new approaches, as we grow our product portfolio with new software and network architecture solutions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
We are looking for an experienced principal product manager to lead the technical product management team in Singapore and execute the Equinix Customer Portal roadmap. This person will be expected to be a subject-matter expert with a deep understanding of the Equinix product portfolio and how to use digital transformation services to help customers.
The role will involve:
- Getting up to speed on Equinix Customer Portal product features.
- Enhancing high-level vision and strategy.
- Working with stakeholders.
- Leading the technical product management team.
- Owning a roadmap and plan the execution with engineering teams.
This position will work closely with our Core Product line managers, platform engineering, product marketing, and other functions as the owner of the product and services. The work defined by this position will have a far-reaching impact within Equinix and help accelerate exposure and adoption of Equinix products and services.
- Become part of the Equinix family and the Digital Experience product management leadership team to work on software development initiatives.
- Lead and guide Product Managers to develop and groom a comprehensive backlog of features and user stories throughout the product development life cycle
- Contribute to the Equinix Customer Portal roadmap through improving existing features and owning the features & initiatives.
- Work closely with the PMs, Technical PMs, POs, Designers, Content Managers, and Engineers to help bring features to market in a timely and agile manner.
- Own key online features and initiatives from inception, design, implementation, testing, and go-to-market deployment.
- Be technically savvy to contribute and influence technical platform discussions with engineers.
- Manage and influence a diverse cross functional team of stakeholders through vetting feature demands, setting go to market timelines, and setting or managing stakeholder expectations.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and understand their roadmap to advocate and influence the Equinix Customer Portal roadmap.
- Ability to identify opportunities to turn an unmet and un-identified need into a vision and executable roadmap.
- 10+ years of experience in product management in high technology, preferably in digital e-commerce.
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on product experience developing features from inception to market.
- Ability to lead a Technical Product Management team.
- Experience in the full quote-to-cash process from trial, purchase, checkout, order fulfillment, and billing.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business, engineering, or information systems or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact professionally at all levels, including executives, customers, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Demonstrated experience of being a collaborative team player.
- Thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can track multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in datacenter, cloud, network, and interconnection products and services desired.