Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- You being part of Credit Suisse’s APAC Trading Solutions division, within APAC Markets having responsibilities on our Chief Operating Officer platform.
- You responsibilities as a Prime Trading Services COO for the APAC Markets division, with a focus across Equities products.
- You in providing business management support for APAC Markets, on Prime Trading related matters.
- You driving new business initiatives and coordinating business enablement projects.
- Your management across budgets, costs and resource allocations.
- Your oversight of the business control environment, address any risk and control deficiencies identified.
- You maintaining a robust governance structure to ensure ongoing compliance with legal, regulatory and internal obligations.
- Your leadership across regulatory enquires and inspections, and support internal audit and compliance reviews.
- Input into the broader ATS Solutions & Public Side Trading businesses.
- A minimum of 6/7 years’ of relevant industry experience, having covered the Prime business.
- Your deep understanding and knowledge of equities and derivative products.
- Being a highly motivated self-starter, with the ability in running projects independently.
- Dedication, leading change and in delivering results in rapidly changing environments.
- Good commercial acumen, problem solving and self-learning ability
- Excellent written and verbal abilities in English and proficiency in Mandarin would be advantageous but not mandatory.
- Working in a dynamic, demanding environment, with tight time deadlines and having the ability to prioritize well.
- Your strong attention to details and demonstrating being a self-starter, along with you having a high level of motivation.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
- Possessing strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise at all levels.
- Being able to work within a diverse team environment and cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.