Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
In order to continue driving success through our talented workforce, HPE currently has an opportunity for a Pre-Sales Consultant for our Storage business. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet a customer’s business needs.
In a typical day as a Sales Consultant, you would:
- Create and maintain effective customer relationships to secure customer satisfaction.
- Provide the deepest level of product- and technology-specific expertise available to customers from anyone in the sales organization in deal pursuit situations. Aligned to specific products or product-lines.
- Participate in deep-dive discussions and evaluates customer's current business needs and desired end-state infrastructure solution to translate the technical view into the implementation view and determine implementation steps necessary to meet complex technical requirements.
- Deliver in-depth comparative analysis of alternative proposals to meet complex technical solution requirements.
- Maintain excellent communication with customer, with key focus on IT managers, administrators, and specialists.
- Use pipeline insights to prioritize high potential deal pursuit activities with appropriate resource investment.
- Communicate to the account team the tangible offer value in terms of financial return and achievement of business goals.
- Provide direction and guidance to improve processes and establish policies. Works with partners to identify gaps and address needs to accelerate channel business.
- Assess the impact of new technologies on the company’s technical solution portfolio and translates this understanding into practice and knowledge sharing activities for broader pre-sales peers, account managers and partners.
- Actively monitor competitive activities and their client advocates within accounts to anticipate and plans for competitive threats. Increases the company share of wallet through competitive takeout, demonstrating technical superiority, and leveraging other company services for better TCO/ROI.
If you are…
- Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
- Holding a University or Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field.
- Experienced (8-12 years) in the technology industry with focus on technical consulting and solution-selling.
- Able to demonstrate expert technical skills in assigned area of specialization.
- Excellent in verbal and written communication and presentation.
- Able to demonstrates expert technical skills in storage and related technology.
- Strong in project management knowledge or experience with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including appropriate due diligence.
- Experienced in solution configuration and the creation of Proof of Concepts to meet customer requirements.
- Knowledgeable on partner´s and non-standard partner´s offerings and how/when to leverage them for deals within area of specialization.
- Knowledgeable on company business, technical tools, and standard CRM systems and tools.
- Excellent in business and financial acumen, with an understanding of financial return and achievement of business goals.
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status