DuPont is in the process of building a new blending plant in the Tuas area. This role represents a unique opportunity (start-up experience) to lead the Singapore Blending Facility in scheduling/production planning, with a strong focus on people development and leadership. As a pioneer member of the plant team, this role will coordinate with logistic / planning / customer service and effectively deliver on product and production performance.
We are looking for a results-driven, people-oriented individual to be responsible for the following tasks:
- Leading the effective production scheduling/planning management from raw material to finish products; including detail blending /packing plan based on forecast using SAP.
- Proactive participation and teamwork with different functions like logistic / planning / customer service/quality, etc in order to have the smooth planning and operation.
- Seeking for the production plan improvement: balance the utilization/stock level; timely review slow-moving products; bottle neck check in order to have more optimized and steady production/ blending plan.
- Work together with purchasing/quality for Supplier performance management and improvement
- Troubleshooting and proactive improvement mindset and efforts
- Continuous improvement processes (GMP, ISO, Safety and Health, Environmental, Quality and Work System)
You are qualified if you have the following education, experience, skills, and attributes:
- Degree in Supply Chain/Logistic Management and/or Planning related background preferred.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment and SAP system (start-up experience will be advantageous).
- Familiar with SAP and Microsoft Office tools.
- Good analytical/problem solving and planning skill
- Strong communication skills and teamwork sprit.
- Knowledge of FSSC22000, HACCP, GMP, OSHA and EHS regulation will be advantageous.