At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Responsible for people and performance management within their teams – Manage all service level agreements and partner with workforce management and other teams to improve metrics – Monitor, evaluate and assess unit productivity on a daily basis. – Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, leaves, overtime and VTO. – Responsible for maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives. – Recognizes and recommends operational and support improvements.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 7 years as supervisor or people manager
- Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience is required.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers, software applications, and phone systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough. Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.