Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
- Support control activities for TTS Client Ops which includes coordinating with other stakeholders to deliver all required operations control functions and services.
- Work with various TTS Client Ops Units to ensure that internal controls are implemented and risks are mitigated related to operations functions, corporate policies, and regulatory requirements
- Interfacing with internal audit examiners, and advising on corrective action plans, covering multiple products and complex processes.
- Interfaces with ORM, Internal Audit, Compliance and Operations management to review and assess the overall control environment and any required remediation.
- Third Party Management – work with Ops management to ensure all outsourcing are in adherence to country local regulatory requirements. Interfaces with TP vendor and conduct onsite reviews with appropriate stakeholders.
- COB Management – work with various ops units to ensure a well-established, maintained and documented COB plans are tested in accordance with Citigroup BCP policies manual.
- MCA Program Management – work with the MCA team to assist in the coordination proactive identification of control issues; monitoring of MCA issues; and consistency of MCA execution
- Issue / CAP Management – work with management to identify areas of concern and related risks; develop corrective action plans for significant issues; assess relevance of issues across all regions; monitor and report resolution progress including periodic reviews with management; review support and ensure it adequately addresses closure of the issue; and proactive involvement in business meetings and walkthroughs to identify other control issues
- Ensure the Bank’s Ops Risk Loss database is appropriately updated & perform all required reviews/approvals
- Reporting – prepare reporting necessary to assist management in understanding outstanding risks and control activities and the status of corrective action; provide input for risk/control decks (e.g., Monthly Control Dashboards, Monthly Management Review).
- Assist to work closely with TTS Client Ops and Product on various digitization initiatives.
- Assist ASEAN TTS Client Ops Head in various ASEAN strategies and initiatives.
- Minimum 2-5 years relevant working experience
- Possess strong focus on control and compliance
- Excellent prioritization skills in prioritizing workload and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently, resolve and escalate issues
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Be able to work as a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong MS Office skills are essential
Citi Return To Work Programme Welcomes You If You Have:
- Taken a career break of 6 months or more*
- A degree or higher educational qualifications
- Relevant working experience
- Those currently working are also welcomed to apply
**When you are being redirected to Citibank career site, please make sure to choose “Halfthesky” under “Job Boards” when you fill in “How Did You Hear About Us?*” field, so we can follow up on your application directly with the Recruiter who’s responsible for the role.