What You’ll Do
Collaborating with the Director of Partner Success Specialist, you will be the lifecycle delivery professional for partners, engaging with the Partner Success Executive (PSE), other regional partner sales, and CX delivery and success teams to transform and scale Customer Success via partners. As part of an APJC team, CX PSS will focus on CX offer acceleration and co-deliver with CX Specialized partners by helping partners embed Cisco offers into their delivery services.
- A specialist on partner channel, professional, lifecycle, managed-services and supporting CX delivery standard methodologies
- Services delivery specialist collaborating with PSE, Channels Sales on integrating and extending Partner services with CX offers accelerating profitable growth together
- Assess CX Partner delivery capabilities and quantify their CX lifecycle and technology delivery readiness and collaborate with Sales/CX/Partners to improve customer adoption, address product concerns
- Actively supervise partners capabilities during delivery and drive get well plans if partner not delivering per Cisco standards with PSE
- Enable and mentor CX Partners to co-deliver CX services and adoption programs
- Architecture specialist delivering Accelerators and ATX (Ask-the-Expert) to customers with CX Partners to scale lifecycle adoption practices
- Telemetry specialist connecting API’s, portals and collectors digitally exchanging insights and lifecycle data
- Joins in 1:1 and 1:many CX Partner engagements, local events. Contributes to the partner community digital spaces.
- Responsible for voicing support for the end-to-end CX offer strategy and roadmap with CX Partner sales, services and success teams
Collaboration and Partnership
You will need to collaborate across organizations, working closely with APJC Partner Sales and Customer Experience Professionals to align and execute on the strategy, methodology, partner engagement model.
Who You Are
- Possess deep knowledge on partners’ delivery business and Cisco services, architecture, and telemetry to support partners as they execute with their customers.
- Strong problem solver with ability and passion to learn about new technologies; design thinking experience is a plus
- Extraordinary teammate – experience working in agile environment, comfortable in a constantly evolving, multifaceted environment.
- High energy, "roll-up your sleeves" demeanor and dedication to success are imperative.
Knowledge and Skills
- Solid grasp of partner landscape, consulting, outsourcing and/or delivery
- Sales/solution partner development/delivery role background in lifecycle delivery with partners
- Work and lead in a multi-functional diverse matrix organization of specialists
- Ability to consult and influence internal and external teams
- Solid understanding across a broad variety of technology solutions such as Cloud, Security, IoT, Mobility, Enterprise Networking, Data Centre, Software etc.