HubSpot helps millions of organisations grow better, and we’d love to grow better with you. Our business builds the software and systems that power the world’s small to medium-sized businesses. Our company culture builds connections, careers, and employee growth. How? By creating a workplace that values flexibility, autonomy, and transparency. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 3M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every HubSpotter globally who has helped build our remarkable culture, HubSpot has been named a top workplace by Glassdoor, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
HubSpot was founded in 2006. We’re headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and we have offices in New Hampshire, Dublin (Ireland), Sydney (Australia), Singapore, Tokyo (Japan), Berlin (Germany), and Bogotá (Colombia).
About the role
As the Partner Specialist, you will be responsible for acquiring new resellers from the 50,000+ new warm leads that are generated by our marketing team every month. Using strong consultative selling skills, you will contact warm inbound leads, who have all already expressed some form of interest in HubSpot’s Partner Program. These leads are usually marketing agencies, which will hopefully in time provide HubSpot as a service to their clients. You will be joining a team of top performers in one of the fastest growing, largest, most productive and most profitable sales segment in all of HubSpot.
- Engage with system integration and software partners to help them leverage Hubspot technologies;
- Actively hunt for partnerships in the SMB and Mid-Market level of potential partners and drive a value conversation;
- Independently plan both short-term and long term strategy to drive their territory;
- Conduct C-Suite level presentation or demos to convert adoption journeys;
- Drive discussions with relevant leaders and senior executives to give guidance on Hubspot products;
- Working in partnership with our partners to create value props and narratives;
- Hold review with partner sales teams to identify sales deals, best practices while maintain a clear view of the business goals
- Min 5 years of experience in business development, B2B sales or software vendor environment;
- Experience in managing partner businesses, by working through pipeline, sales, and deployment cycle;
- Possess business acumen to be able to identify company growth goals in a timely manner and craft narrative;
- Knowledge in SEA markets and ability to speak Mandarin will be an advantage;
- Effective communication, leadership, and presentation skills, with the ability to collaborate in a multi-regional, dynamic team
In exchange for your input you can expect to receive:
- Generous remuneration
- Stock units - so that you can share in HubSpot’s future success
- An education allowance up to USD5,000 per annum
- Health Insurance Allowance
- Career advancement with global mobility opportunities
- Excellent vacation/time off policy
- World Class New Hire Training
- Gym Reimbursement
- A University Degree
- Sales training certification (is a plus)
- Channel sales or agency experience (is a plus)