Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
- Researches and understands prospective partner’s products and services, relevant competencies, and geographic coverage
- Evaluates qualifications using Ideal Partner Profile and Targeting Scorecard (includes; customers, related services, sellers)
- Describes relevant participation requirements and benefits of Partner Programs, describing program application, approval process, and timeline
Integrated Solutions/ Joint Value Proposition
- Engages partner and Equinix cross-functional team members, such as Sales Engineers, Solutions Architects, and Product Management, for technical positioning, alignment, and packaging
- Facilitates development and alignment for joint value proposition and bundled offer Go-to-market
- Responsible for GTM Preparation: collateral and messaging, JVP content, use cases, partner central, partner directory, and partner sales training
- Establishes Sales ROE and onboarding plan and achieves agreement on how the companies will communicate during sales pursuits
- Engages Channel Marketing and coordinates development of initial go-to-market and first deal strategy
- Responsible for GTM Execution: pipeline development, sales targets, sales plan, deal management, Day 2 support, billing and ordering support, and QBRs
Partner Relationship Management
- Identifies and establishes contact with initial sponsor within prospective partners
Manages long-term relationships with partner
- Ensures the designation and alignment of Executive sponsors
Partner Development / Activation & Enablement
- Conducts or participates in the process of Reseller Activation
- Participates in Global Joint Business Planning
- Oversees deal tagging / tracking process
- Has joint funnel oversight Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Works closely with Equinix Field Sales, Corporate Sales, Sales Engineers, Marketing, Customer Fulfillment and Support, Sales Operations, Operations, and IBX staff
- Coordinates development and approval of Marketing Plan, targets, strategies, activities, and co-marketing investments to support Channel Partner Business
- Plan with Platform Partner alignment
- Educates Strategic partners on how to engage Equinix resources (including GSA, SE, CSM) to define, quote, and order solution
- Facilitates cross-functional review of partnership performance, including sales, operations, and marketing, as established in Partner Business Plan
- Leverages executive sponsors appropriately Communications
- Tailors message and partner pitch to partner company on how partnering with Equinix can help to grow their business
- Delivers relevant message to confirm mutual interest in moving forward, uncovering interest and motivation of prospective partner stakeholders, identifying their business driver to partner with Equinix
- Expertly articulates business value of joint value proposition with Equinix.
- Drive the assigned partner accounts to deliver the quarterly budget revenue booking
- 5+ years of proven success in channel sales for an internet, network, data center, cloud based products or services provider preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.