Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The Partner Marketing team is growing and looking for a new team member! You will be responsible for pan Asia Pacific resellers with a focus on Network Service Providers (NSP) like AT&T, OBS, Telstra etc, China-based Tech Partners like Alibaba Cloud, China Mobile International, China Telecom, etc and System Integrators (SI) such as Accenture, DXC, HCL, IBM, TCS, etc type of partner marketing program execution. The role will report directly to the Asia Pacific Partner Marketing Director with strong alignment to the Field Marketing and Field Partner Sales across Asia Pacific and partner marketing teams globally. This role can be based either in Hong Kong or Singapore.
Development of a globally applicable programs to be localized by the regional marketing teams to deliver on global and regional sales objectives that drive the success of Equinix's cutting-edge global platform. This role requires the ability to communicate effectively across varying organizational levels and teams, the ability to prioritise work, as well as outstanding project management skills.
- Develop and execute the partner marketing plans, handling the marketing mix and budget, including sales enablement programs, company brand awareness activities, channel promotions, events, marketing collateral, public relations, social media and web presence
- Drive demand generation programs and develop additional lead nurturing activities to achieve lead goals with a balance of inbound and outbound marketing programs through and for partners
- Define joint marketing plans with agreed focus partners to build go to market (GTM) that supports Equinix’s partner business and delivers marketing ROI and business goals
- Work with Channel Programs and Partner Sales to support joint value proposition and solution brief workshops
- Align with country and partner priorities, recommend partner marketing funding allocations and handle the effective use of funds
- Lead specific execution programs including joint events, tele-prospecting, joint PR, logistical support of sales enablement activities
- Set marketing KPIs for each partner specific program that deliver desired ROI or outcomes in line with the overall partner plan at a Global and/or Asia Pacific level
- Establish effective links with marketing and alliance teams within these partners at an Asia Pacific level and where appropriate at a country level
- Work on Pan Asia Pacific initiatives and programmes to communicate and improve the partner experience
- You will be based in a normal office environment with travel 25% to other Equinix Offices and Partner Office locations
- Extensive marketing experience in B2B IT/telecoms
- Demonstrated experience working in Partner Marketing
- Experience working either in or with Network Service Provider’s
- Strong project management skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
- Experience across the partner marketing mix including closed-loop demand generation,
- Fluent in English
- Experience of delivering positive business impact, ROI and results through partner programs
- Motivated self- starter who is driven by working in complex global matrix environments of a rapidly evolving business
- Understanding and experience of marketing and sales automation (Marketo & SFDC) and social media.
- Ability to write and speak other Asian languages especially Mandarin
- Creative and innovative marketing professional
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Equinix is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.