Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Responsible for the developing and executing partner marketing activities within Greater China and Korea. The role encompasses strategic implementation of all in-country activities including partner recruitment, partner enablement, demand generation, business promotion and communication program for Equinix partners in that region. This role is responsible for working closely with the regional partner marketing team to ensure that the programs created globally reflect local geographic needs. The role is also responsible for driving a coordinated set of programs to ensure that the Equinix global partner program is executed consistently within Greater China and Korea.
Ensure the planning & execution of Greater China and Korea partner marketing programs to develop, support and drive business through the partners of Equinix solutions. Programs will include partner acquisition programs, partner enablement, integrated communications, marketing assets, digital marketing, co-marketing and lead generation events.
This role will work directly with Field Marketing, Sales team (Channel & Direct), AP Partner Sales & Program team, AP Marketing Programs team, Corporate Communications Team and Digital Marketing team and interactions across the Greater China and Korea leadership team (the primary internal stakeholder for this role).
This person is expected to make an active contribution to the local partner strategy, manage and develop marketing agencies and key vendors to delivery marketing strategies. Requires a highly articulate and persuasive individual able to build strong relationships within the Equinix channel organization as well as inside the company.
- Responsible for marketing to/through/with/for partners in Greater China and Korea to grow and accelerate pipeline for the business
- Develop the partner co-marketing plan inclusive of budget, marketing mix, sales enablement, promotions, PR, social and web presence
- Manage the GTM plan for partners
- Develop foundational content and collateral (solutions briefs, whitepapers, video) for lead-generation with and for partners
- Work with Partner/Field Marketing, Marketing Content & Programs, Brand Management, Digital Marketing and Segment Marketing teams to ensure cross functional alignment and marketing effectiveness of GTM plans
Marketing Operations & Support
- Support AP Partner Marketing team on monthly and quarterly tracking and reporting of metrics to share progress and results for internal communication
- Support AP Partner Marketing on Strategic Alliances (StratA) marketing activities to drive joint-marketing initiatives to help attract interest and demand for hybrid and/or multi cloud solutions, help educate market on the benefits of Equinix joint value-prop with each StratA
- Work with AP Partner Marketing to support localization and enhancement of partner portal as the digital destination of value to drive partner growth in AP; launch of features and functions for partner profiles on .com, including lead management; regional campaigns and events execution such as partner conferences, surveys
- Demonstrates the ability to be a team player in a matrix environment, builds effective networks in order to get things done
- Has excellent customer and partner facing skills with the presence to be able to work directly with channel partners and pitch the Equinix vision.
- An initiative-taking and optimistic style is highly recommended.
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing organisational needs.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.