Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
A career at Equinix means you will collaborate on work that impacts the world and be surrounded by endless opportunities to learn new skills and grow in varied directions. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
The Partner Marketing team is looking for a new team member! You will own the positioning, alignment and GTM strategy for multiple partners within ASEAN, creating and implementing tools to drive adoption across Equinix partner ecosystem to accelerate demand and business growth. The role encompasses strategic implementation of all in-country activities including partner enablement, demand generation, business offerings promotion and communication program with Equinix partners in the region. This role is also responsible for working closely with Global and Asia-Pacific partner marketing team to ensure that the programs created globally and regionally reflect local geographic needs and executed consistently within ASEAN.
- Ensure the planning & execution of ASEAN partner marketing programs to develop, support and drive business through the partners of Equinix solutions. Programs will include partner enablement, integrated communications, digital marketing, co-marketing and lead generation activities, driving marketing to/through/with/for partners in ASEAN to grow and accelerate pipeline for the business
- Develop and execute the partner co-marketing plan inclusive of budget, marketing mix, enablement activities, promotions, PR, social and web presence
- Develop and create foundational content and collateral (such as solutions briefs, whitepapers, video) for lead-generation with, through and for partners
- Work with Sales team (Channel & Direct), AP Partner Program team, Field Marketing, AP Marketing Programs, Corporate Communications Teams, interacting across the ASEAN leadership team (the primary internal stakeholder for this role), to ensure cross functional alignment and marketing effectiveness of GTM plans
- Work with product marketing and sales enablement teams to support an effective selling process including the creation of partner sales and marketing tools
- 10+ years of marketing experience in B2B IT/telecoms, with experience working in a partner marketing role
- Requires a highly articulate and persuasive individual able to build strong relationships within the Equinix channel organization as well as inside the company
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of partner marketing and provides thought leadership
- Has specialized knowledge and expertise in partner marketing and working knowledge of related job families with strong planning, reporting and execution skills
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve processes, products or services
- Demonstrates the ability to be a team player in a matrix environment, builds effective networks in order to get things done
- Has excellent customer and partner facing skills with the presence to be able to work directly with channel partners and pitch the Equinix vision
- An initiative-taking and optimistic style with ability to work in situations with organizational and programs ambiguity is highly recommended
- Fluent in English and one other Asian language
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing organisational needs.
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.