The incumbent is responsible for formulating and executing the partner go-to-market strategy for Cisco Service Provider (SP) Solutions and Enterprise solutions in ASEAN and is responsible for Singapore & Malaysia customers. It involves working closely with the Architecture and Practice teams in identifying and enabling key partners who are committed to invest and specialize in the Cisco SP solutions. The individual will support the SP Architecture regional channel initiatives and work closely with the Country Partner & Product Sales Specialist teams, as well as the SP Partner-Scale regional team to drive and scale Cisco’s SP business in Singapore & Malaysia.
- Formulate and execute partner go-to-market strategies for SP Arch & Enterprise businesses and align with APJ regional Arch and country Partner teams. They are the owner of the SP Arch, Enterprise partner GTM plan for the country/theatre
- Focus on partner recruitment, management, enablement & acceleration of sales through key incentive programs
- Apply experienced market and industry knowledge to lead business and market development activities.
- Key alignment to SP theatre architecture plays and channels objectives, and SP Scale business strategies
- Formulate competitive strategies and drive competitive partner recruitment in the theatre
- Drive and support target partners to achieve the relevant specializations
- Collaborate with Partner Account Managers to identify & nominate partners for Growth Investments. Drive the successful execution of the Investment MOU/MDAs
- Determine partner capacity, coverage and capability needs
- Buildch strategies focused on competition takeout
- Drive SP Arch/Enterprise partner sales programs and incentives for partner success
- Provide ongoing feedback on SP Arch products and channel programs, as well as general market information such as region/country-specific programs, certification, processes, regulations, etc to the WW/theatre Partner Organizations
- Build SP Arch ecosystem partner relationship at the theatre level and accelerate the Enterprise Arch motion
- Drive Partner transformation in alignment with Cisco’s evolving strategy
- Represent SP (and Partner) in Country/Theatre business performance reviews.
Desired Skills and qualifications
- 10+ years experience in the IT industry, in channel development, or sales.
- Ability to transition from strategic thinking to handling and solving tactical issues
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to work cross-functionally across various organizations to drive outcomes - requires ability to influence without owning processes or organizations directly
- Proven ability to influence and lead in a highly matrixed model
- Able to articulate complex ideas and strategies to people at all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with Cisco’s products, architectures and services offerings an added plus
- Background and understanding of product, service, and channels sales at Cisco or comparable experience from another company
- Track record of successful performance as a “change agent”
- Experience building actionable mid-term and short term business plans based on a deep understanding of the market and execution levers
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.