As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
- You will have 6 plus year experience with respect to procurement in either industry or consulting. In addition experience in procurement transformation, advisory and systems such as SAP Ariba is mandatory.
- You will be focused on the rapid transformation of client organizations into world-class managers of spend, through innovative, high-quality, global, Spend Management Solutions that create sustainable bottom-line results.
- As leader of the Procurement Transformation Team, you will serve as a procurement solutions advisory expert. You will be responsible for delivering leading solutions that drive ongoing value to our customers within the realm and scope of the Statement of Work (SOW).
- Furthermore you will be required to grow and manage pipeline from identification to close supported by the ANZ Procurement Practice Leader.
Qualifications and experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead multi-functional teams
- Detailed knowledge of spend management strategies, procurement or sourcing is required.
- Strong analytical and organizational talent.
- Significant industry and geographical Network.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel based on project and business needs.
- Experience with Ariba solutions a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Work experience using project management methods PMI or Prince2 is advantageous.