Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. Join us, and you’ll have the chance to get involved in progress in all its shapes and forms, right across the world. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, the work we do has real positive impact. Wherever you are and whatever you do, progress starts here.
We’ve built a world famous, trusted brand over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. And today, our influence continues to grow: with financial operations in 160 countries and 100 currencies. We have 200 million different clients, including some of the biggest names in the industries, sectors, businesses and governments that we serve every day. It all adds up to an exciting place to be for talented, ambitious people who want to build a truly remarkable career.
The OTC (Over the Counter) Middle Office team is responsible for the post trade activities across a number of OTC asset classes held by clients globally. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work closely alongside existing teams in the EMEA, North America region and support team in India. This role provides a unique opportunity to work closely with a wide range of derivatives instruments and industry leading software from various post trade settlement processes to valuation process. Through this role, the successful candidate will gain invaluable derivatives product knowledge and working experience in derivatives valuation area.
- Support OTC Middle Office daily activities for both trade confirmation and derivatives valuation process to meet various internal and external SLAs
- Answer derivatives valuation price challenge queries and provide justification for valuation movement when required by downstream teams or clients.
- Investigate and resolve any open issues related to OTC trades and valuation with counterparties, vendors and/or clients.
- Provide oversight, guidance and support to the processing teams in India in carrying out daily processes
- Participate in projects, client on-boarding, product testing, migration, system upgrades and implementations and both derivatives valuation and trade capture areas.
- Liaise and collaborate with various other departments within the wider organization of Securities Services such as Fund Accounting, Implementation, Change team and Middle Office in daily process and various initiatives
- Minimum 1-2 years’ professional experience in relevant area, e.g. OTC Product Control/Derivative Middle Office/Derivatives Valuation/Derivatives Settlement
- The candidate need to demonstrate a keen interest in the workings of financial markets and OTC derivatives in particular
- Experienced in one or more areas of derivative, e.g. Rates, Credit, FX, Commodities, etc.
- Knowledge or experience with derivatives valuation is a plus
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident are preferred for this role
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Accounting, Finance/Quantitative Finance, etc.
Citi Return To Work Programme Welcomes You If You Have:
- Taken a career break of 6 months or more*
- A degree or higher educational qualifications
- Relevant working experience
- Those currently working are also welcomed to apply
**When you are being redirected to Citibank career site, please make sure to choose “Halfthesky” under “Job Boards” when you fill in “How Did You Hear About Us?*” field, so we can follow up on your application directly with the Recruiter who’s responsible for the role.