What you will love about Johnson Controls:
We’ve been dedicated to protecting the environment since our invention of the electric thermostat in 1885, which provided a fundamental shift in the energy efficiency of buildings. Now, all over the world, our products and services empower customers and communities to consume less energy and conserve resources.
- Global, innovative, industry leader
- #70 on Fortune’s most admired companies list
- Embraces diversity
- Growth opportunities abound
- Fast paced, evolving company, always learning, always adapting
- Great benefits; including Healthcare related wellness discounts, great 401k match, company funded retirement program, vacation, sick time, floating holidays and national holidays
What you will do
Johnson Controls has embarked on a multi-year journey to transform its various ERP’s within the Installation and Services businesses from their existing on premise legacy platforms to the Oracle Fusion ERP hosted in Oracle’s cloud. This activity is part of an overall 5 year roadmap to simply, harmonize, and transform the organization using consolidated systems and business processes
In this role the person will be reporting to the manager of the Enterprise Solutions Oracle team working on various project across the enterprise. He or she will be responsible for the functional solution definition in the Oracle Fusion Financials space.
How you will do it
This position will primarily focus on, but not limited to the Financial Applications within the Oracle Fusion ERP
- Drive and influence the delivery of solutions across our entire Oracle Fusion eco system incorporating multiple locations with a specific focus on our Installation, Service, and Retail businesses
- Define a Global Template in the R2R and A2R spaces to be used by our regional business units
- Continue to evolve the global template in the R2R and A2R spaces post implementation.
- Execute a strict governance policy to determine changes to the global template and regional templates as needed for localization or defined business needs.
- Execute Oracle Fusion programs in conjunction with Partner Organizations for Solution Delivery
- Reviewing and approving all deliverable work products prior to delivery to customers
- Influences senior business leaders on business process improvement and data quality.
- Collaborates with Application Support Organization to resolve escalated incidents
- Providing functional industry-specific subject matter expertise to support requirements gathering, solution design, and oversight
What we look for
- Preferred 3- 5 years of overall Oracle Fusion ERP and Oracle EBS Experience
- Expertise in Oracle Fusion ERP Applications
- Minimum of one implementation experience in Oracle Fusion ERP Record To Report Process.
- Expertise in Oracle Fusion Functional configuration and solutions for small and large scale initiatives
- Working Knowledge or Oracle Database and Database Structures
- Experience in partner engagement with an onshore/offshore delivery model
- Ability to communicate effectively to technical team as well as business audience
- This position requires exceptional collaboration, teamwork, negotiation, influence, and relationship-building skills at all levels with internal and external parties in addition to Johnson Controls’ key values: integrity, teamwork, excellence, and accountability.
- Any previous Certifications in Oracle Fusion Cloud is preferred
- Willing to work in challenging environment to meet the project timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Any two of Oracle Fusion General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Cash Management Cloud services.
- Oracle EBS Applications
- Functional Application Configurations
- Application Extensions
- Oracle BI Reporting
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we’re shaping the future to create a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.