Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Thailand operations support the Equity/Listed derivatives/Wealth Management business in Thailand and is responsible for settling and clearing trades. This includes responsibility for the processing, confirming, settlement, reconciliation and control of cash equity trades daily.
- Trade processing and settlement
- Settlement follow up with client’s custodians and regional teams
- Account opening processing
- Fund transfer process between onshore and offshore
- Engage to Front office and clients enquiries and coordinate with agent banks
- Reconcile Trade, cash and securities
- Prepare regulatory reports and submit to regulators
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree
- You have a minimum 5 years IB Operations experience (preferred)
- You have the ability to work as a teammate and under strict deadlines
- You possess strong interpersonal, time management and multi-tasking skill
- You are pro-active, self-motivated and have a confident personality
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- As the role will require regular liaising with various stakeholders within the region, the successful candidate will need to have good English writing and language skills
- You are ambitious, hardworking who can work on own initiative with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.