- Lead, manage and provide guidance to a team of operations team to maintain, operate and measure the manufacturing process.
- Lead, managed and provide guidance to the Maintenance team to produce quality maintenance services to the plant.
- Define programs for operations and maintenance function to improve safety, quality and costs to meet plant objectives.
- Employ, train and retain employees for the functions in charge.
- Implement and uphold MBP system
- Support Plant manager to develop a world class manufacturing organization.
- Ensure that the operations/maintenance organization is complying with the requirements of ISO, EQE and DuPont’s best practices.
- Lead QIT/kaizen teams to troubleshoot process plant problem to improve safety, quality and cost.
- Review PPM and ensure no overdues and report back to the management in the event of any abnormalities.
- Acitve member of the plant PSM core team and ensure compliance to PSM requirements
- Bachelor with 10 years of supervisory/managerial experience, preferably in the chemical or oil & gas industry.
- Ability to influence, lead, motivate and inspire a team of technicians to perform to their full potential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong leadership quality.
- Exceptionally thorough in planning and organizing work.
- Must have both maintenance and process knowledge.
- Experience in continuous process is a plus.