Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 200+ data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and public cloud environments. Our global platform allows customers to place infrastructure wherever they need it and connect it to everything they need to succeed.
We are a fast-growing global company with 70+ consecutive quarters of growth. Through our innovative portfolio of high-performance products and services, we have created the largest, most active global ecosystem of nearly 10,000 companies, including 1,800+ networks and 2,900+ cloud and IT service providers in over 26 countries spanning five continents.
Joining our operations team means that you will be at the forefront of all we do, maintaining critical facilities infrastructure as part of a close-knit team delivering best in class service to our data center customers. We embrace diversity in thought and contribution and are committed to providing an equitable work environment. that is foundational to our core values as a company and is vital to our success.
Monitors IBX security, maintains the systems and solves system issues.
- 24x7x365 monitoring of IBX security and infrastructure alarms
Documentation & Processing
- Ensures timely and accurate input of access information into access control system
- Processes inbound access requests from customers, carriers, and our sites
- Dispatches service requests, trouble and alarm tickets
- Builds familiarity with BMS systems, security access control systems, and basic data center infrastructure
- Has working knowledge of security best practices
Systems Support & Maintenance
- Processes inbound alerts from essential systems and network elements
- Provides timely response to all access and CCTV related alarms
- Processes site maintenance and outage notifications
- Ability to identify and resolve, or report, a detected problem
- Escalates trouble cases and emergencies as needed to lead and/or management personnel
- Receives guidance and support from others
- Follows instructions on departmental projects
- Assists with basic QA and escalates trouble cases to lead and/or management as needed
- Degree or Diploma in any computer related field
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience
- Customer service oriented
- Able to commit to shift work