DuPont is in the process of building a new blending plant in the Tuas area. This role represents a unique opportunity (start-up experience) to lead the Singapore Blending Facility in Operations / EHS team, with a strong focus on people development and leadership. As a member of the plant management team, this role will utilize your operations background and people management skills to lead the Operations / EHS team and effectively deliver on people, product and process performance.
We are looking for a results-driven, people-oriented individual to be responsible for the following tasks:
- Comply with company EHS requirements and provide leadership to drive the plant's safety processes, ensuring the goals and objectives are met or exceeded.
- Ensure the effective performance of the production. Develop and implement manufacturing schedules and procedures. Allocate labor and capital resources to maximize productivity.
- Ensure safe operation of the production equipment and safety rules are adhere to.
- Qualified product supply according to internal specifications.
- Maintain and develop production capacity and techniques.
- Responsible for production Cost control and cost-down improvement.
- Liaise with related functions, such as QA/QC, maintenance and Supply Chain to ensure smooth production.
- Develop and maintain SHE and operation system for continuous improvement in all processes (GMP, ISO, Safety and Health, Environmental, Quality and Work System)
- Ensure good documentation management to meet the requirements of different system, such as ISO9001,BRC,Halal,Kosher,FSSC22000 etc.
- Lead problem identification analysis and problem solving
You are qualified if you have the following education, experience, skills, and attributes:
- Degree in Science or Engineering
- 8 years operational experience within powder and/or liquid blending industry with experience in Environmental, Safety and Health.
- Knowledge of FSSC22000, HACCP, GMP, OSHA and EHS regulation will be advantage.
- Experience dealing with Singapore government regulatory agencies (NEA, AVA, MOM, etc)..
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding, and implementation of process improvement methodologies.
- Business knowledge of budget, asset and cost structure management.
- Proven leadership, team building and organization skills, along with the ability to build trust and integrity.
- Clear strengths in communications, both external and internal.