We are the trusted partner for Australia and New Zealand’s businesses and governments as they reinvent using cloud, AI and blockchain within a secure environment. Our clients succeed because of our world-leading researchers, engineers and designers and our deep industry expertise. We celebrate our diversity and unite in our passion for IBM. We are #anewIBM
As the first point of contact for all new employees, you can make a difference to elevate each individual’s experience, when joining IBM as an Onboard Success Partner. This is a truly rare vacancy within this team, as we transform all facets of the onboarding process from the offer accept stage, up until day one.
What will I be doing?
- Lead and run all day-to-day operations for Onboarding Orientation and other onboarding programs
- Coordinating requests and delivery of all provisioning items by new hire's start date
- Efficiently answer queries from candidates, hiring managers and Talent Acquisition Partners (TAP’s)
- Schedule and facilitate Orientation sessions for new hires. Welcoming new employees, facilitating paperwork completion and processing.
- Responsible for appropriate follow-up of each required element in the onboarding process within time frames established
- Ensure employee data collected at onboarding stage reaches HR system(s) in a timely manner
- Continuous process improvement
What skills will I need?
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Solid stakeholder relationships; including the confidence to push back where required
- High degree of resiliency
- Comfortable in driving change
- Highly organized
What experience do I need?
- For this role, the key aspect that will set you a part from others is your enthusiasm, positive attitude and your eagerness to learn.
- Interest in HR, in particular the Recruitment function
- Microsoft Office – in particular Microsoft Excel (ability to use Pivot tables, and VLOOKUP)
- One year work experience (preferably in an administrative role)