* Candidates are required to have Singapore Government G50 Security clearance *
What You‘ll Do
- Drives problem resolution for issues experienced in customer environments.
- Diagnoses, troubleshoots and resolves incidents related to Cisco products, services or solutions.
- Provides answers and consulting advices for products, services or solutions questions.
- Creates or updates, and delivers problem resolution, project collateral and/or knowledge transfer.
- Assists in documenting and resolving technical problems found in products and solutions.
- Engages and drives appropriate resources for escalations
- Maintains accurate documentation in incident and knowledge management systems
- Ensures case management guidelines are followed.
- Effectively communicates (verbal and written) with the customer and Cisco stakeholders on status and progress of service requests
- Be the technical point of contact for customers for escalations and/or Cisco related issues
- Able to handles and work in stress. Out of business hours/working during weekends /public holidays may be required.
Who You'll Work With
Collaboration among cross-functional teams, customers and partners
Who You Are
- Typically requires BS in a technical field (CS/EE preferred) or equivalent plus 5-8 years security related experience working in SG public sectors
- Security Expert level (e.g. CCIE) or equivalent relevant certification desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to function effectively inambiguous circumstances. Shares information and communicates clearly with worldwide team members to improve team effectiveness.
- Preferred knowledge on Security products like Cisco ASA,Cisco Firepower, Cisco ISE and Cisco IPS (configuration and troubleshooting) or any related security products
- Possess good knowledge of Cisco Software Lifecycle Management
- Only local Singaporeans can apply due to compliance and clearance required for this role
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.