Who You’ll Work With
Join the team transforming how Cisco works with MSPs/ Telco/Mobile Service Providers as partners. With the investment in innovative solutions, including 5G and Managed Services, it is a remarkable time to partner with our customers in this transformation. This role is key to supporting the Partner sales teams driving and developing the strategy for sell-through businesses. Experience in working with the Service Provider partners and MSP sector is critical.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to craft, implement, and grow an emerging business within Cisco. You will work closely with leading technologies and develop compelling offerings, and Sales GTM strategy and driving big bets within our customers.
The Service Provider service creation team is focused on driving long term strategy and successful execution. You will collaborate with cross-functional groups across sales, product management, operations, and marketing to drive the key strategies and areas of opportunity in Cisco’s Service Providers/MSPs.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will be responsible for engaging with a variety of MSPs, Service Providers ,Telcos to drive and support the building of managed services and as-a-Service offers. You will have a background in having worked with partners to build managed services offers that have become profitable. An understanding in how these partners build and productize managed services, as well as how their organizations are structured, is key.
In addition, you:
- You are a self-starter. You have been performing well in a dynamic environment and possess interpersonal skills to run multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- You have strong executive presence, cross-group teamwork, and communication skills that drive influence among the senior leaders across a highly matrixed organization.
- A customer-facing subject matter authority who focuses on business development, delivering and orchestrating Managed Services offers with large Service Providers.
- You possess experience in the Service Provider routing portfolio, industry standard methodologies, and operational processes.
- You are a go-getter and are capable of developing a working knowledge of Cisco architectures, products, and solutions capable of delivering a value proposition to customers.
- You are experienced with solution selling and have a consistent track record of converting engagements into solutions and service sales.
- You engage and build relationships at the client and present complex ideas in succinct yet compelling form that builds urgency to execute the proposed engagement.
- Sales Expertise – ability to propose solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives using both Cisco and third-party solutions / services in a clear and concise manner. Having worked closely with Cisco and / or key competitors to build managed services offers is a plus.
- Technical Expertise – demonstrated technical expertise in one or more architectures offered via large MSPs, telcos (e.g. SD-WAN, SASE, Security, Campus Networking), academic training or knowledge of Service Provider technologies is required to provide a comprehensive, differentiated, and valuable level of consulting advice to our clients.
- Industry Expertise – demonstrated knowledge of MS, Telco business to be conversant enough to present a compelling point-of-view to the client of what work should be undertaken, to help the client’s company achieve ambitious advantage and differentiation. Knowledge of ITIL service management is a plus.
- Delivery Expertise – proven ability to successfully own the delivery of projects, which exceed client expectations in terms of deliverable quality and positive impact to the business.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with select SP Partners, MSPs to jointly create new solutions, services based on Cisco offers and take them to market
- Be able to build relationships with (and influence investment decisions ) senior executives of select SP Partners, MSPs
- As part of the process be able to build business cases and pitch solutions as needed , keeping SP Partner/MSP’s business model in perspective
- You will be part of the team responsible for driving governance on the Managed Services business, working closely with multiple cross functional teams across Theatre Sales – across segments, Partner, WW, Finance, Operations etc. You shall be responsible for:
- Owning and driving the Service Creation E2E GTM motion, with SP Partners, Managed Service Providers . Ownership and accountable for the business.
- Working closely with in-theatre and regional Managed Service Business stakeholders (including PO, Architecture, SE org, Theatre leadership) to drive the focus, investments and E2E motion.
- Liaising with Region, WW on latest SP Partners,, MSP plays – managed services/XaaS services applicable . Enabling the in-theatre Cisco teams on the latest offers and facilitating service creation/ GTM with partners.
Travel will vary with return to normal business from COVID, expect up to 25% travel long term.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are Cisco.