Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
As the Regional Microsoft (MSFT) Alliance lead you will:
- Be the prime Avanade representative in the REGION with a mandate to oversee our relationship with MSFT – MSFT key point of contact at the regional level
- You will drive execution of our AREA MSFT Relationship Strategy at the Regional level, overseeing execution plans, programs and achievement of core metrics around Avanade’s AREA MSFT Channel Relationships.
- Build & lead a MSFT Partnership team at Avanade at the regional level and sponsor and facilitate relationships at the regional level
- Maximize the benefits of being globally elected ‘Partner of Choice’ with MSFT and accelerate through joint teams and execution plans
- Drive and ensure agreed rhythm of business with MSFT at a Regional level (e.g., interlocks, meetings cadence, metrics and governance)
- Connect disparate groups across MSFT, Avanade, AMBG & partners
- Sponsor and support the regional connects with MSFT including key relationship building, opportunity identification and origination
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Build and lead a team across the Region to execute on our Area MSFT Relationship Strategy at the Regional level
- Define and execute on agreed regional execution plans
- Define and agree Alliance goals, metrics and KPIs to accelerate plans to reflect regional priorities
- Manage Region Operational tracking and reporting to demonstrate impact of regional growth
- Be responsible for Avanade’s connects with MSFT at the regional level, including relationship building, opportunity identification and origination
- Sponsor regional relationships and business conversations, ensuring consistency, rhythm and relevance across regions
- Own the progress of Microsoft Partnership across a set of KPIs
- Lead a team of regional members to execute our strategy at regional level
- Educate field sellers in the channel partners ecosystem on how to identify opportunities, influence and accelerate deal closure
- Work closely with AREA and other partner leads to deliver on objectives
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
- Sound understanding of Avanade’s business
- Strong regional network of contacts gained through experience in the business
- Ability to advocate MSFT internally, create demand, mitigate & solve issues
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to create and sustain a network of channel partner executives and others globally
- Strong knowledge of the MSFT network in the Region, connections and ability to engage across levels
- Detailed knowledge of the nuances of MSFT’s funding principles and approaches as well as license opportunities and Microsoft Services
- Skilled at creating an eco-system in which all partners can operate & prosper
- Strong negotiator capable to achieve complex agreements and solve conflicts between several parties
Preferred Education Background:
You likely possess
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- You likely have 7+ years of relevant experience.
Preferred Years of Work Experience: 10+
Preferred Years of Management Experience: 5+
What we offer you
Come for the distinctive experiences you have helping forward-thinking corporations, non-profits, and governments push the boundaries of digital innovation. Stay for the limitless learning opportunities that encourage you to master Microsoft and pursue big ideas. Enjoy ambitious growth for yourself as part of Avanade’s people-first culture with benefits like employee stock purchasing, flexible work arrangements, a commitment to diversity and inclusion, and competitive pay.