At Jacobs, we’re helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their various facilities that are changing our world. We are seeking MEP Engineer to join Jacobs Hong Kong to deliver exceptional value to our Clients.
As listed HK Government E&M and BS consultants. With a solid project pipeline of local works and overseas works. You will be involved in the following types of projects:
- New Power Station/Upgrading Existing Power Station – investigation, feasibility study, design, construction, and T&C.
- Scale Civil/Infrastructure works such central waste & refuse treatment facilities – feasibility study, investigation, design, and construction
- Design and build projects such tunnel, cavern, and utility pump station – feasibility study, investigation, design, and construction
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- Experience delivering significant Mechanical and Electrical projects
- Corporate Member of HKIE (Mechanical or Building Services) or equivalent is an advantage
- Good communication skills and proficiency in written and spoken English. Chinese language skills are highly desirable
To find out what opportunities await, apply today or contact our TA team at email@example.com.
Jacobs. A world where you can.