JACOBS has a strong track record in helping many of the world’s global cities develop visionary strategic designs and due to continued investment within the region.
Our Asia operation now seeks an experienced Mechanical Rotating Equipment who is keen to gain exposure on large scale design projects as well as work with some of the largest clients.
As an already accomplished Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the equipment design, coordination with Client & Vendors, understand the scope of work of the project, and to ensure that all deliverables and activities are in accordance with project specifications, procedures and code requirements.
- Mechanical Engineer having experience of medium to large scale project (FEED, Detailed Design Engineering)
- Scope Review, FEED endorsement; Equipment selection report.
- Review and provide mechanical input to PFD’S, P&ID’s, Material selection.
- Preparation of data sheets, specification, and material requisition for mechanical equipment
- Fully Conversant with International codes (ASME, BS, EN, API, ISO, ANSI, NFPA, etc.) and
- Exposure to company specifications such as SHELL DEP, ARAMCO Standards, etc.
- Design Calculations as per code.
- Technical evaluation of Vendor offers, attend Vendor meetings, and coordination.
- Vendor drawing review, reply to Vendor queries, follow up with Vendors, etc.
Here's What You'll Need:
Preferably Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with experience in Mechanical Equipment design experience in related industry (Shipyard / Oil and Gas, dewatering pumps, compressors, booster pumps lifting equipment etc.) and should have worked for at least 2 years in an EPC or Engineering Company. Previous design experience in Engineering Consultancy or EPC Company.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.