About DuPont Mobility & Materials
We transform industries and improve lives through material science, delivering cutting-edge solutions and future technologies. Our high-performance engineering polymers, resins, adhesives, specialty pastes & films enable material systems solutions for the most demanding applications and environments in automotive, electronics, industrial, consumer, medical, photovoltaic, and telecom industries.
Learn more about our Featured solutions here: https://www.dupont.com/about/our-businesses.html
This position is located in our manufacturing plant at Jurong Island, Sakra. The role is primarily to lead process area and mechanical improvements of Zytel®, especially for maintenance systems and mechanical and safety improvements.
- Provide mechanical engineering assistance to operations in support of improved operation including: acquisition of data, troubleshooting, evaluation of control strategy, and technical recommendations for upgrades.
- Initiate management of change documents to improve the consistency of operations, quality, environmental impact or cost of the production area.
- Lead root cause failure analysis teams for improved control when deviations are identified
- Assist maintenance in review and improvement of equipment and instruments
- Lead and champion MIQA
- Maintain RTO regulatory requirements
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience in Maintenance or Mechanical system.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently