Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
The candidate will research, develop, design, and test a variety of equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems. The candidate will assist the Operations Manager in implementation of power plant projects, including technical studies, site liaison/co-ordination, detailed design management, lender’s engineer and owner’s engineer roles.
- Ensure the quality, technical accuracy of engineering and design deliverables such as drawings, material quantities, specifications and other technical aspects are discussed, agreed and collaborate with the other team members which can impact on the schedule of the project
- Support project proposals, reviews, appraisals, project site injection, facilitation and site management.
- Carry out technical consulting assignments including feasibility studies, design reviews, due diligence studies and engineering specifications.
- Coordinate and review projects to ensure delivery on-time, on-budget and to quality agreed.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- With a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, registered with the Board of Engineers, Malaysia
- Relevant experience and exposure to Power Generation as well as being well versed in turbine machinery
- An interest and willingness to take part in the business development activities of the team is essential, addresses client needs
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximize your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.