Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital, cloud and advisory services, industry solutions and design-led experiences across the Microsoft ecosystem. Every day, our 56,000 professionals in 26 countries make a genuine human impact for our clients, their employees and their customers.
We have been recognized as Microsoft’s Global SI Partner of the Year more than any other company. With the most Microsoft certifications (60,000+) and 18 (out of 18) Gold-level Microsoft competencies, we are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges.
We are a people first company, committed to providing an inclusive workplace where employees feel comfortable being their authentic selves. As a responsible business, we are building a sustainable world and helping young people from underrepresented communities fulfil their potential.
Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation.
As an ERP Business Analyst, you provide architectural and big-picture oversight for development of new or enhanced software products, and are responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of the software architecture across the system; you provide day-to-day technical guidance to the development teams. You define the system, technical, and application architectures for major areas of development, and recommend courses of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness. You stay up-to-date on business initiatives and objectives, particularly as these relate to infrastructure and development architecture issues
Key Role Responsibilities:
Day-to-day you will:
- Deploys ERP architecture by recommending hardware and software solutions (programming, configuring, uploading, downloading, monitoring, controlling, diagnosing, and documenting), tools, and utilities; preparing workflow and business rules including triggers, alerts, procedures, and integration standards; preparing development guidelines; building components and custom designs; designing and testing simulations; completing data migration; planning upgradeability; documenting system; resolving problems
- Technical support of solution road map and upgrade scripts
- Integrate packages and modules of third parties
- Assist in creating demo-environments and manage/maintain them
- Capture technical design of the solution/the product
- Follow-up on bugs and incidents about own products
- Manage knowledge transfer of analyst-programmers in order to maintain solutions
- Manage the overall quality of customizations, software architecture and technical installation of implemented projects
- Validates functional designs on their technical feasibility
- Design the technical architecture for integrating between AX and other applications
Key Role Skill & Capability Requirements:
Your technical and non-technical skills include:
- Results oriented / self-directed ability to drive change in unstructured environment
- Strong client interface and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen
- Track record of initiative and outstanding performance
- Excellent interpersonal skills-'Customer Focus'
- Manages customer expectations effectively
- Ability to quickly build relationships
- Passion for learning· Strong time management skills
- Working knowledge of at least one software development methodology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft platform skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft ProjectGlobal skill requirements to come; speak to hiring manages, capability leads, and region Talent Community champions for needs in your local market.
Preferred Education Background:
- You will likely poses a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field.
- Preferred Years of Work Experience:
- You likely have 6-8 years of experience
Scope of Work:
- Nature of Work: Creates and implements work plans for assigned projects, programs, and/or clients against established operational objectives; supports translation of group strategy into objectives and work plans.
- Scope of Work: Provides operational leader