Customer Support is the heart and soul of our business. As a Manager of the Customer Support team, you will be responsible for hiring, coaching, and leading a team of new and established Customer Support Specialists in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
We’re looking for our next exceptional manager with a passion for developing others, building effective teams, and helping us uphold and surpass our commitments to the customers we serve. If you have a desire to coach and develop others, an interest in technology, and a passion for driving a high quality of innovative customer service, this may be the right opportunity for you!
In this role you will:
- Manage the day-to-day operations, goal setting, performance management, and growth of ~13 Customer Support Specialists
- Serve as a coach, mentor, and leader, helping individuals with their personal growth, while setting expectations on performance through feedback and transparency
- Establish a culture of operational excellence where the team consistently executes to ensure customers receive the best possible resolutions while meeting strategic goals and KPIs
- Own and/ or coach Support and non-Support stakeholders through complex situations to create positive and valuable outcomes for our customers
- Partner with Recruiters and Trainers to hire and train world-class employees
- Collaborate with global and local teams to determine and execute on the strategic direction of the APAC Support Team
- Analyze customer and support performance data to make informed decisions about team management, operations, and strategy
- Join forces with stakeholders across HubSpot to build programs and processes that drive effective growth for our customers and business
We are looking for people who:
- Have proven success managing and developing people
- Possess natural curiosity, an affinity for creative problem-solving and a willingness and desire to get into the thick of the team's work when needed
- Lead by maintaining a high standard, level of team engagement, motivation, and initiative
- Understand customer service and communication, technical issue resolution, incident management (e.g. outages), and Customer Support best practices
- Have superior data monitoring, analysis, and manipulation skills
- Possess excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
Per HubSpot’s policy all employees who wish to work @office or @flex or to visit an office in-person must be fully-vaccinated. At this time, @remote employees are not required to be vaccinated.
HubSpot (NYSE: HUBS) is a leading customer relationship management (CRM) platform that provides software and support to help businesses grow better. We build marketing, sales, service, and website management products that start free and scale to meet our customers’ needs at any stage of growth. We’re also building a company culture that empowers people to do their best work. If that sounds like something you’d like to be part of, we’d love to hear from you.
You can find out more about our company culture in the HubSpot Culture Code, which has more than 5M views, and learn about our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, too. Thanks to the work of every employee globally, HubSpot was named the #2 Best Place to Work on Glassdoor in 2022, and has been recognized for award-winning culture by Great Place to Work, Comparably, Fortune, Entrepreneur, Inc., and more.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, HubSpot was founded in 2006. Today, thousands of employees work across the globe in HubSpot offices and remotely. Visit our careers website to learn more about culture and opportunities at HubSpot.